Industry: Financial Services
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire
Job function: Marketing Manager
We are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced, creative marketer to deliver maximum exposure within the specific verticals NetPay work in, to capture and grow opportunities. These activities are essential for the business to realise its full potential and the opportunities it has been presented with.
The type of person we are looking for will have considerable marketing experience (but not necessarily in the card payments industry) and is someone that has a desire to be part of a business that is fast paced and full of exciting opportunities.
- Necessity to get involved in both marketing and PR activity for the business
- Identify opportunities within various verticals to gain exposure for the business
- Work with our customers to support the creation and implementation of marketing plans to gain maximum exposure for our services with their customers
- Experience in managing a team
- Creation and ownership of the NetPay marketing activity plan
- Creation and publication of press releases, news articles and case studies
- Production of marketing collateral working with the in-house designer as required
- Co-ordination of exhibitions and events to promote the NetPay proposition
- Capable of monitoring and presenting return on investment to the management team
- Confident and able to capture requirements and translate those into effective marketing activity delivering valuable returns
- A well-structured individual that is able to plan and manage their time effectively and is used to providing regular updates to the Management Team on their progress
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss progress with other team members
Knowledge and Skills
- Creative mind – able to identify opportunities and develop them to deliver maximum returns to the business through effective marketing activity.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon the requirements of the business.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for results.
- Able to pick up new products and markets quickly, identify benefits in certain verticals to make sense of how services should be positioned.
- Possession of a full driving license and prepared to travel as part of the role as required.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Leadership – Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.